The following attorneys are included in the 2010 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers:
- Philip A. Norcross — Bonds/Government Finance
- Howard D. Cohen — Business Litigation
- David R. Dahan — Business Litigation
- Emmanuel J. Argentieri — Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- John C. Gillespie — Government/Cities/Municipalities
- Ronald C. Morgan — Land Use/Zoning
- Carolyn R. Sleeper — Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Yves C. Veenstra — Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Thomas M. Walsh — Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- John M. Devlin — Business/Corporate
- Richard W. Hunt — Construction Litigation
For more information on Super Lawyers methodology, please see www.superlawyers.com.
The following attorneys are included in the 2010 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- Frank F. Calo, III — Personal Injury Defense
- Elizabeth M. Garcia — Government/Cities/Municipalities
- Nikitas Moustakas — Business/Corporate
- Dana B. Ostrovsky — Construction Litigation
For more information on Super Lawyers Rising Stars methodology, please see www.superlawyers.com.
The following Parker McCay attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2010:
- Howard D. Cohen — Business Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Land Use & Zoning
- Yves C. Veenstra — Legal Malpractice
- Thomas M. Walsh — Legal Malpractice
For more information on Best Lawyers methodology, please see www.bestlawyers.com.
The following Parker McCay attorneys have the AV Peer Review Rating in the 2010 Edition of Martindale-Hubbell:
- Emmanuel J. Argentieri
- David W. Carroll
- Howard D. Cohen
- John M. Devlin
- J. Brooks DiDonato
- Joseph J. McGovern
- Ronald C. Morgan
- Stephen J. Mushinski
- Philip A. Norcross
- Robert J. Partlow
- Carolyn R. Sleeper
- Yves C. Veenstra
AV® is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc, used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certifications procedures, standards and policies.
For more information on Martindale-Hubbell® methodology, please see www.martindale.com.
*No aspect of the Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Best Lawyers or Martindale-Hubbell® ratings have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.